Saturday, April 27, 2013

Who Cut my Cupcake?

To be completely honest I do not know where to start then the beginning... 

I was on Facebook the other day and I saw a good friend of mine for a few years now post this cupcake that looked like it had been murdered...lol

I had shared it on my page and then the lovely and talented Andrea decided to revamp it a bit and we decided to make them our selves so here we go

Its a Red Velvet Cupcake

 Pretty Basic...
Then you add the Icing...

Then you have to make sugar magic and make shards of glass made out of sugar!


then comes the gory part, Andrea made an cornstarch blood to drizzle over it all to make it look like the cupcake was stabbed...
Now I am not a fan of Horror movies in the least how ever these cupcakes final product looked like they have been slashed open by glass shards!


It is amazing how crazy it looks and how awesome they taste...now I can not eat a lot of the sugar so I cheated today and had a cupcake with icing left the sugar "glass" on the side but it was a fun day getting to bake it and we didn't use anything pre-made we measured it all out and did it from scratch...Thank you Andrea for a fun filled day of killing cupcakes! I had fun! They were really good too!

Lets see what we can cook up next!

Peace Love and Chicken Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment