Sunday, October 13, 2013

Is it Fall yet? Where has Autumn gone?

Is it just me or did fall disappear this year?  Last year I remember the leaves changing and the cooler temps so much earlier kin of makes me home sick a little bit...I am a fall baby!  My birthday is coming soon and sweet lord I want it to be nice and cold, makes me think of holidays past always seems to get cold the day of or the night of my birthday...so Tonight is a short blog inspired by the pictures of Fall...Enjoy Only posting 4 so do get overwhelmed...





Enjoy your Autumn everyone!  I pray you have a blessed holiday season coming this year...I am praying mine is as well, no presents or gifts, but I def wat to be with friends and family and all the good stuff!  Oh I can not wait! Pumpkin Pie and Turkey maybe even a holiday Ham...

Get ready for lots of photos!  LOL

Until then...
Peace Love & Chicken Grease!



No comments:

Post a Comment