Monday, February 28, 2011

Beanies and Weenies...

Well I did not blog last night cause I decided to go easy and just make hot dogs but they were so good I had to blog about them anyway...Not only did we have hot dogs but chips mine came from the store "Lay's Salt N Vinegar"  and we also had baked beans which came from a can but I doctored them up to make them taste home made and I also sauteed onions for the hot dogs and crisp ones for the top of my beans....

My hot dogs were Hebrew Nationals, which I love but I do not understand why they only give you 7 per pack OK they make 8 buns and 7 dogs not good marketing if you ask me...but delicious!

My Beans came out fabulous like I said I doctored them up, they were caned Bush's onion flavored baked beans I added a little mustard and sugar and as you can see I made some crispy onions for the top which brought it to perfection...How do you make you beans I would love to know some people i hear use apples and bacon and some people just eat them right out of a can...how do you like yours?  I would love to hear...

So until tonight make something that will get you smiling...HUGS!

Peace Love and Chicken Grease!

1 comment: