Friday, February 18, 2011

Bologna!

Where to start about this miracle meat...I have to say I love me some bologna, I know sounds so nasty epically after how I cook, but where to start nothing like like it with a little mayo and mustard...sometimes I crave it and it makes me feel so nasty..It is not the healthiest of meats cause god only knows what really goes into it but slap it between 2 pieces of bread and you got your self a meal fit for a king...

Now I know some of you are sitting there lying to yourselves thinking "ewwwww, bologna is gross" but please you know you love it just admit it to yourself and say hey hes right!  CAUSE I AM!   Soooooo, now that you heard it from me its okay go enjoy your cheap $1.50 pack of bologna and eat it...ENJOY!  I know I will!

4 comments:

  1. I like mine fried.. But I REALLY love garlic bologna... Yummmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like mine like a grill cheese sandwhich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ate a bologna sandwich and thought about you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me so BOLOGNA!!! Fried Bologna and egg with some mayo on white bread...Delic...or just slap some on bread with some mustard...or my fav is to take some BBQ fritos and make a wrap out of the bologna...YUM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete