Saturday, February 12, 2011

My morning trip to Winn Dixie...

Well I have finally decided only the strange things happen to me first thing in the morning...My friends usually do not have this many things happen so early in the day normally in the afternoon or evening giving them a great start to the day...

Well to explain my morning trip to Winn Dixie, our local grocery store is in short a Oscar nominated story for the comedy enthusiast in us all...

I woke up around 11am thinking hmmm what am I going to cook for dinner and then I remembered I need to go get a few things at the market so I could put together what I had in the house...So, I get up do my morning stuff u know wash my face and brush my teeth and get dressed to go out...I go into my kitchen to make sure it was picked up so when I came home I could just my food away.(hate coming home to a dirty kitchen with food) So, I am cleaning and I noticed my sink was clogged so I put on the garbage disposal and it was making a whining noise so I called down to the office in my complex to have someone come down to fix it I get told its not an emergency I need to wait till Monday.  Now I am not the most patient person but I understand so I snapped at the poor girl on the phone and she said "we will see what we can do." So, off to the store I go...we go out to get into the car and we start up and as we are pulling out of the complex the car started sputtering well turned out to be nothing but still scared the crap out of me....remember now I only live 8 blocks from the grocery store...so we go down the hill and into the parking lot where we got the perfect space i got out of the car get ready to walk into the store I get mauled by these kids who are collecting money for their pee wee football team hello get me when I am coming out I am fat I need to make sure I got enough for my food first...lol

Well, inside Winn-Dixie we go...so I get what I need and I decided I need to go to the rest room so I went in as I go in someone decided to take my cart with all of my stuff in it I think an employee and put all my stuff on the shelf so I had to do all my shopping again...Well finally I got all my shopping done and then I saw the kids from out side in the store who were asking money from em and I said I didn't have it to give, now they were giggling as I was going to check out so this made me think, maybe they were trying to be funny cause I didn't give them money they took my cart and were messing with me...Well, little bastards I know the manager at the store so I pulled him aside and asked Mr Tony if he saw them with a cart he said yes about 25 minutes ago.  Well now i knew well so we checked out of the store on my way out side I saw this homeless man who they were trying to hit up for money I walked over to him and gave him $20 and said here go get some food and the kids looked at me with mouthes wide open, I said to them "this could have been yours but you wanted to fuck with me and my cart"  the kid punched the other in the arm and said "See I told ya!"

Karma is a bitch! LOL But, god love em for it I had to giggle when I was a kid I was a bad ass too so I gave them a little something just for the effort... lol It was priceless how they hid my cart it was funny can not say Andre enjoyed it lol being it made him a few minutes late to work today but well worth the laugh for me...hahaha

Well, tonights dinner isn't much hot dogs and home made fries...tune in i am gonna grill some onions and stuff so tune in for some pics and stuff for dinner...hope y'alls morning was better then mine!  HUGS!

1 comment: