Friday, February 11, 2011

It's True It's better with Bacon!

Yummy!  It is true it is better with bacon.  Tonights menu was delicious I made shrimp with bacon and black bean and bacon smash...

It was so yummy lets get right to it so you all can cook it...

1 package of bacon cooked crispy...not to mentioned I picked at it eating while cooking the rest of it lol....

1 large can of black beans 1 med onion diced 6 garlic cloves chopped

I took half the onion put it in the beans and half the garlic salt pepper of course threw in 3 tablespoons of bacon grease for flavor, then i added my sason season pack sold on the international food isle at all grocery store simmered took 3/4 of cooked bacon put in while simmering...

then in another pan put the rest of the onion and garlic cooked in a lil bacon grease again lol god love bacon grease...cooked them till clear then added my shrimp cook them till pink then added salt and pepper green onion cilantro and lots of more bacon and bam there you go...was delicious serve as u want...omfg made my mouth water...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tune un tomorrow for awesome recipes and funny shit that goes on in my life...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment