Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Umm ya how do I react to this?

 This is what gets me my dog finds a way to cuddle with his "Baby"...lol not that I mind I think it is so cute I woke up to this...I walk into my living room to get to the kitchen and to my shock and dismay hes is all cuddled up like its his lover lol...I had to ask myself, "OMFG Did I cause this?"  Being I gave him the stuffed animal...now he has has this thing for years and this is the first time I have ever seen him do something like this...its strangely odd but yet do damn cute...Buddy is my dogs name...So now we call them Buddy and the Babe...LOL
Is it rude to make fun of your dog?  He is 14 years old and I am guessing with his old age he is turning a new lease on life.  I say you go Buddy...I love you no matter what your sexual orientation is...Stuffed Animal?  lol

So for those of you out there who do not know your animals sexual orientation wait a few years to see if they open up to you I am sure they will...Love them no matter what cause they need it trust me they do I am going to help him get through this awkward stage and into a sense of normality...

LOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment