Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where life begins...

Some of you all know me as Carl the fun loving happy go lucky guy who's always smiling....

The rest of you know me as that evil bitch your mother warned you to stay away from cause I am the "mean girl"

Now that we have that out of the way...My life is an oddity a rarity in some folks eyes, I grew up a strict home with strong morals and values then one day I grew up and out the window that went...some people tell me that I have a rude demeanor others think I am funny, but I like what my mother used to say "Carl, I think that censor button between your mouth and brain, malfunctioned."

So get ready we are going to take a trip down the road of classless tasteless rude rants raves and everything in between...lets get started....see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment