Thursday, February 17, 2011

I LIVE IN THE PSYCH-WARD!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

My neighbor upstairs is the maintenance man for my complex his name is Matt, you know I noticed people hounding him all hours of the day and night...last night I was laying in my bed and I heard the door to my building being open and closed open and closed well that was one of the dumb ass other neighbors we have who will remain nameless...this bitch her dog shit on her rug and i guess had the hershey squirts and she wanted him at 2am to come clean her rug...I was like are you fucking kidding me?  seriously lady go to Wal-Mart and rent you a rug doctor...all you kept hearing her say was my dog my dog my dog...lol I walked outside and told her to shut the fuck up she was bothering me...

Well this morning the cops were everywhere in my complex and I got a knock at the door about 3pm so for me about a hour ago asking me if I knew this lady and if I knew how she treated her family...I told the officer who was sexy beyond belief, I knew her from last night he said please explain...I told him she was hounding my neighbor the maintenance man up stairs for a rug cleaner cause her dog shit everywhere, he giggled and said it was a lot more then shit...I was like great...

But then I thought why was a cop knocking on my door asking me about a dog and her asking for a carpet cleaner...well it turns out this bitch went postal and killed her 2 dogs the maintenance team went to go check on her after her 2am attack on my building...she got so mad she stabbed them over and over the cop said till there was nothing but fur and ground beef looking stuff everywhere I started to gag...I took myself slowly into my apartment and locked my doors all my windows and hugged my dog...I was like what the fuck was this woman thinking...

I guess the fumes from the dog shit made her do it...my neighbor told me this afternoon she has had mental issues and was recently out of a home due to a break down...WOW and they let people like this out in the world well she is officially a resident of the state now and is not going to be let go lol they put her in a psych jail pending an evaluation which I am sure she won't pass...Scary not knowing who your neighbors are till its to late I loved those little dogs she had a poodle and a mini pincher great dogs both loving and playful may they rest in peace as their mother rots in jail the psycho bitch!

BE CAREFUL OF THE ONES YOU THINK ARE NICE!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! SHES IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT ID LIKE TO TAKE CARE OF HUR FOR KILLING HER DOGS WTH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete