Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I had for dinner...

Well you all know I love to cook and well tonight it took me a lot of imagination to come up with something all I had in the fridge was some chicken breast thawed out I had some toasted coconut and i had a can of pineapple left over bacon from my super bowl sliders and black beans in the pantry and you know I have a bag a rice cause well I love my latin foods well tonight I went to the islands for sure...I made this pineapple coconut encrusted chicken with sweet black beans instead of the typical savory ones I normally make I used pineapple in them with a little bacon I had left over from the other days potato skins....omfg it was so yummy I think from now on I will start taking pictures to blog with them and putting up recipes starting tomorrow so you all can try this stuff I make (let me know if that sounds good to you all), ya well not all of you can cook I know first hand however we can teach you!  lol  So for now my big ass is full so make sure you tune in tomorrow to find out what is going on in the life of me...who knows I am going to Wal-Mart later tonight if i see anything funny i will take my camera with just in case lol

1 comment: