Saturday, February 12, 2011

Horny Prostitute Slams Nanny...

I was asked to write a blog about this topic so I am going to try and do the best I can....

<noise plays>

ABC News reports A Horny Prostitute Slammed her Nanny after a hards night work she came home to find the nanny fast asleep with her pimp who seems to have raised his pimp hand at her seeing the baby powder hand mark on her face set the hooker off and it seems to strike a deep nerve after being interviewed the Prostitute said "I have been keeping a close eye on that bitch nanny i knew she was up to no good trying to get my man" Local police report the Nanny is in stable condition at the local hospital...she said to police "after tonights run in with the crazed horny prostitute I am retiring"...

So there you have it,,.Back to you all in the studio!


hehehehehe

For all my folks at blogtv.com LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment