Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What in gay hell...

Okay, seriously, why is it when I am looking for friends I have some weirdo named "redonkulous" tell me I was ugly? How does this make any sense? Now lets sit back and explain something to the masses out there about me, I may be a big boy but I am a cutie I have the confidence of Miss America mixed with Miss Jenna Jameson, I am the most narcissistic person you will ever meet...Soooooooo, look here "redonkulous" with your boojetto attitude you can go to hell on a firey slope owing me $20 I will still look better then your "Fat back Brokeback Mountain" looking ass save it for an amature, not for us people who have more wit in out pinky nail then you have in your whole mini me body ya midget from Oz!

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha, this is what I miss most about you, Carl. The kickass, take no shit, fighting tiger attitude :) And all the phone calls trash talking....so much fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao stab a hoe!!! remember Nicky???? LMAO is all I can say

    ReplyDelete