Thursday, February 10, 2011

Howdy yall it was Italian night...

Well hello my avid readers thank you for coming tonight to check out what was for dinner...

Well I started out with a yummy mean sauce of course it was a Marinara sauce....i chopped onions and garlic cooked them in a little e.v.o.o. then threw in the ground beef browned it added my canned red sauce but doctored it up with seasonings which i cant give away...

Boiled my pasta and then when just perfect i added the sauce to the pasta saving a little pasta water helps the sauce stick to the pasta...

then i chopped garlic and cooked it in e.v.o.o on the stove top in a frying pan took dinner rolls covered and smothered them with the mix and baked them to crisp and golden yummy home made garlic rolls with oregano...

If you have any mean ideas or something you really want me to try comment on my blogs about food i am always up for new ideas and yummy eats!

Until tomorrow unless something funny happens tonight

Peace love and hair grease!

1 comment: