Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspired by someone special...

WOW, tonights dinner was awesome!  I was inspired by my mother-in-law and her yummy one pot dishes she does I went through my fridge and this is what I came up with!!

It was chicken breast cut down into chunks with onion garlic cilantro tomato sauce salt pepper cumin sason and some other seasonings I threw in I know you all want to know but sometimes you just have to put your spin on things and again I made yellow rice but it was different very delicious.  I would have to say everyday I am putting dishes together that I would call restaurant quality with the budget of a homeless man lol not a lot to it really, I want to inspire you all to just go into your fridge and find things that you can just throw into a pot or a pan and make in 30 minutes and think to yourself, "WOW, I can't believe I cooked this!"

Trust me anyone can make an amazing delicious dish tomorrow night you will see I am going to make something for the record books and you will know what i am talking about...stay tuned to see what comes next in the life of me and more great food ideas...if you have any comments or suggestions for me to cook let me know in the coming weeks you are going to see some of my favorite dishes stuffed peppers sausage and peppers and more...but drop me some idea would love to hear from you guys...anyone?

1 comment: